Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My First Scrapbooking Classes

Well I officially signed up for my first scrapbooking classes. Since I am still pretty new to the scrapbooking world, I decided it would be helpful to learn some "tricks of the trade".

There's this little shop called The Scrapbook Page that I drive past every single day. I've noticed that the parking lot is almost always full and this caught my interest. So far I have been going to Michael's for my scrapbooking needs, but I'm thinking this may be my new go-to place for supplies. In fact, I think I might go check it out this weekend!

Once I take my classes, I'll let you know how it went. In the meantime, feel free to check out their website! They offer all kinds of supplies to buy online or in store, and offer tons of different classes ranging from scrapbook techniques, to photo techniques, to product demos. The classes I signed up for are about photo techniques. Also, from my brief phone interaction with the staff, they seem to have excellent customer service! I can't wait!

Sincerely,
Bailey

2 comments:

katjok said...

What a great hobby! I went into the store they had by Taco Tico in Topeka, and I can't believe all the little neat things they have! I should do the same thing for Carter, lord knows I have 100 pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh it's so much fun! I will upload a pic of this card I made for one of my friends who just had a kid. It was my very first project! I think making an album for him is a great idea too!